1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Somebody - invite Tiger Woods to shoot trap

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Big Heap, Aug 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Tiger's knee is interupting his golf game but shouldn't prevent him from shooting trap. If someone invited him out for a few rounds he might like the game. He has the physical and mental ability to be a good trapshooter.

He attracted thousands of golfers to that game, maybe he could do the same for us. It would be the biggest thing since Roy Rogers or, maybe, John Phillip Sousa.

2. old folks

old folks TS Member

Big Heap, why don't you just do this?

3. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

He is a disgrace to golf and the position he held as a role model to young athletes, why do you think he would improve trapshooting?

Just because you excel at a given sport doesn't make you an ambassador of that sport. Character and good moral standards are also part of being a champion. Too bad so many fail at the basics.

4. truxx

truxx TS Member

Hey great idea. High scores win at trap so he should do good. Heck, he can't hit low scores on the links. hahaha

5. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

Tiger made the ultimate mistake by bringing disgrace to a gentlemans sport. He will never recover from that. He swears and slams his club down on a bad shot or missed green. His fellow pro golfers are true gentlemen and he does not know how to live up to them. Yes he is wealthy but he is alone

6. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

He now lives less than 25 miles from my home. There is no way you could talk me into asking him to shoot with me this weekend!!! Then again there is no way I could get within earshot of him, so I could even ask him anyway!!! Then there is the problem of getting his correct address. All I know is he moved to Jupiter Island from his old home in Orlando. Break-em all. Jeff

7. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Send him a nice invitation address to...

Tiger Woods
    Jupiter Isl, Fl

It'll get there sooner or later...

Jay

8. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I lost his number

9. lightning20ga

lightning20ga Member

he s a has been an r presdent is a never was why invite them both r jerks

10. straightshooter1

straightshooter1 Well-Known Member TS Supporters

I LIKE most of the folks I've met at trap clubs. I don't like Tiger and he's clearly lost his role model status, if he ever had one.

How would you like to be on a squad with him when he misses a target? Throws his gun down, starts cussing. Not to mention the paparazzi who'd just have to show up.

Perhaps he'd bring some hot babe with him. Hey, you could do the same. All it takes is money, apparently..

No thanks.

Bob

11. andybull

andybull Active Member

He would probably enjoy Sporting Clays more as it is like "golfing with a shotgun". BTW, it's nice to know that there are so many trapshooters headed for Sainthood.

12. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

If I ever see Tiger Woods, I'll invite him to go and shoot some trap and do anything else he wants to do ... The Guy screwed up a few, well a dozen or so times big deal ... He paid for his ways in cold hard cash, even made some useless Pigs Millionaires or else they would still be trying to figure someway to screw some guy out of his money (no pun intended) ... Some day he will be sitting there and saying, Man I remember when and every other guy will be wishing they could of done what he did ... Bunch of Friggin Saints, yeah right just ain't got caught yet ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

13. cfchief

cfchief Member

piss on tiger

14. Don 2004

Don 2004 TS Member

ood for you WPT well said

15. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

Come on fellas. Most of you guys would have done the same thing Tiger did if given the opportunities. Most men are only as faithful as their options. If trapshooters had groupies the way professional tennis, football, soccer, basketball and apparently golfers do how many of you would succumb to the temptations? Let's be honest guys.

Hit 'em hard; figuratively speaking,

John

16. quartering

quartering Active Member

although i can't picture him driving his own country coach, i'll bet he knows how to party in one! how many ladies can you comfortably accommodate in one of those things? good luck with it

17. GW22

GW22 Active Member

I always take pause when someone drags out that old cliche, "Men are only as faithful as their options." What must it be like to have had no decent men in your life who could control their urges? Where did the people who belive this grow up? I always wonder, what about your on father? Did he have no character r self-control, or did he just have zero options? Sad.

-Gary

18. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

OK, how about Phil Mickelson? He could use a new sport and wouldn't come with an entourage of ladies?

19. Trapmanjohn

Trapmanjohn Member

Gary, I said most men. I did not say all. Of course there are many married men who have never been unfaithful to their wives. However, some of the blame must also be placed on the women Tiger indulged. They knew he was married!

Thank you.

John

20. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

I wouldn't want to be on the same squad if he's going to have a hissy fit every time he misses a target.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.