1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

some wood, and other things for sale

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by James L Balog, Feb 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. James L Balog

James L Balog Member

hello i have a few junked perazzi db-81 stocks that are cracked pretty badly on the tang, i have no use for them but they do both have adjustable soft combs and hardware. if theres anyone out there that could find a use for them the price is 30$ a piece plus actual shipping from area code 44001

i also have a DB-81 forend that has handling wear some dings but no cracks with pretty decent factory perazzi wood on it i will let go for 55$ plus actual shipping from 44001

Then there is a Ljutic Mono Gun forend which has virtually no handling wear very few dings maybe 2 its from an older gun. price is also 55$ plus actual shipping from area code 44001

Grand American "End of Era" commemorative belt buckle. These were sold at the last grand in vandalia in 2005. if i remember right the price on these then was 80$ its in perfect shape. never been worn. id like to get atleast my 80 back out of it. but let me see some offers on this one. then again the actual shipping from 44001

i also have a Wendell August Jewelry box with a solid bronze trap shooter on the top of it, it does say 2002 sub jr HAA, its jsut been sitting there ill never use it. any one interested make an offer

if interested in anything above reply or send an email. im open to all offers, just trying to get rid of some of the stuff thats setting around collecting dust. maybe buy a few bags of shot or a keg of powder if i can get rid of it.

Thanks A lot.

James L Balog

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

please forward pics of cracked stocks (or @ least the combs). I need a soft comb for a project and might be able to use one of the ones that your stocks have.

kolarskeet@gmail.com

3. jdlovejoy4

jdlovejoy4 Active Member

Is the ljutic forearm the push button style or type that takes a nut? If you have pics please send to jdlovejoy4@yahoo.com

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

DB 81 Ill take the cracked one with adjustable comb and hardware 30.00 send details

5. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

PS post your email adress

6. max trap

max trap Member

James I'll also get in line for the DB 81 stock.

7. James L Balog

James L Balog Member

sorry guys i thought i posted an email address i guess i didnt but now its there.

as for the stocks i do have 2 of them. ill tell ya right now they are cracked pretty bad but fixable i just have no use what so ever for them. pics will be on the way

the ljutic forearm is the push button type.

and i dont believe i have any family in Midway ohio, and if i do its really distant.

pics are on the way to all who inquired

thanks again James L Balog

8. James L Balog

James L Balog Member

all pics sent to whom who have asked

9. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Mike, Dang, I need that forend. Oh well, the quick and the dead. Jake

10. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Mike, That was darn nice of you. I really appreciate it. I am in Long Beach with wifey till tomorrow evening and can get email but can't send it.
    James, if you will email me where to send the money for the forend, I will have it in the mail to you Wed. morning. I can't respond to the email till tomorrow night.
    And Mike, thanks again. jakearoo(at)cox.net
    Best, Jake

11. joe blow

joe blow TS Member

Jame Balog, E-mail me. I'm interested in one of your items. Joe

12. James L Balog

James L Balog Member

emails sent to all

13. James L Balog

James L Balog Member

forearm wood and buckle are SOLD pending funds

14. James L Balog

James L Balog Member

1 stock, the perazzi forearm wood, the end of era buckle, and jewelry box are sold pending funds . Ljutic forearm wood and 1 stock still remaining

thanks alot

James L Balog

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.