1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

some useless info or not?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by maclellan1911, May 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Cant shoot, out of reloading supply? Bored. Up until the recent sticker shock of the high end shells, I had a good thing going selling 1F shells AA and STS. Also did very well with the sub gauges. Anyway, here at home and not much to do. I started playing with my new digital scale (digitech off ebay) By my surprise this was very accurate compared to my 505 beam scale. Deviations seemed to be a bit more when weighing 1oz or more. Well, some one asked about depriming hulls before shipping, my average spent primer weighed 14gr. So for Every 1000 hulls you can save 2lbs. thats about .50 in shipping saveings????? by usps. Spent primers maybe worth more to the scraper?

2. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Why not just not supper size that next combo meal and you will not only save more than $.50, you will save the calories as well?

3. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Not sure if I understood or not but do you have any subgauge hulls for sell? One way to raise shooting money. I will also take a look at the Digitech scale. I had seen some digital scales on ebay that were only $10.00 or so but didn't think they would be much to them. I still use a 505 too.

Talking about the cost of reloading supplies and they are high but right now what bothers me is the price of fuel. I'm looking to buy another vehicle but have mixed feelings. It costs me $35.00 for gas to go shoot and I normally go twice a week. Add that to the cost of reloading and it borders on being ridiculous. I also hunt and fish so the fuel cost is a major part of expense in those hobbies too. Oh well, I guess it's just the cost of having fun. Jackie B.

4. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

I sold someone 2000 hulls, they asked if I would deprime them before shipping to save them some money.

5. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Sorry right now Hull supply id dry dry dry, everyone is shooting gunclubs, wal mart 4 packs or estates. Sub gauges..............there are now armed guards at the skeet fields. no one I know is shooting any 28 16 or 410 right now. I do have a large box of 12g STS gold a green hulls. Not sure of the once fire or not status.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.