1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Some Summer PLEASE

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JACK, Jan 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I had a cup of coffee with one of these in 06 when I was tryin to prove that I could go back to pull trigger. The trigger part was no problem but the crossfire was. But it was a nice gun that I miss. Bought it from Larry Wehinger of Monroe, WI. Larry and Cathy. Nice folks. I miss them and a lot of other Southern WI folks. So WI is a great trapshooting area.

<a href="http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n281/palletjack_2006/?action=view¤t=Seitz1A0001-1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s115.photobucket.com/albums/n281/palletjack_2006/?action=view¤t=Seitz20001.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

2. birddog1964

birddog1964 TS Member

I WILL SECOND THAT JACK, IT IS 6 DEGREES HERE ON THE MOUNTAIN WITH NOTHING TO DO BUT BUILD LOADERS.LOL HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FRIENDS!

THANKS
    LEE

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

17 in Nashville, Tenn at mid morning. BRRRRRRRRRRR!

4. comp 1

comp 1 Well-Known Member

Al Gore,PLEASE send me ur global warming.

5. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

No called Global Warming anymore!

The new term is Global Climate Change!

Ronbo

6. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Phoenix - 74 degrees, light winds, sunshine. Same tomorrow.

7. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I'm having issues with Photobucket. I signed up for "PRO" less than a year ago and then decided that "free" was all I needed. Well, they did not like that one bit and pestered me with all kinds of junk and when I stood my ground, they told me that 68 pictures was 70% of my monthly bandwidth capacity, and then said no, "you have exceeded your limit. And so, I nixed everything. Looking for a new free provider. Perhaps Comcast has one. I'll look into in when I get time.

8. birddog1964

birddog1964 TS Member

Jack you don't have anything like photobucket, use the Insert/upload image option and go straight from your computer. It may not be right but that's the way I'm doing it.

lee

9. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

San Diego. Same ol 69-73 degrees, blue sky and the slight smell of the Pacific on the gentle breeze.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.