1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Some Summer PLEASE (take 2)

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by JACK, Jan 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

It was below ZERO when we went out to shoot yesterday. But the wind was not bad and the shooting was bearable. you've seen pic of our shootin joint in summer, this is it in winter.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The fellow beating old man winter at his game is Scot. Scot is a club member, great guy and tough shooter. Thanks Scot.

Jack

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Ah, yes... Da bood a dem. Small turnout. but whiskers (Bowen) was dippin into his relaod pail, Bobby was filing off the gaul on his 99 (he prefers that to greasin it) Keckman was dapper as he always is and a couple of regs decided to pack it in without temptin the temps. Ah, yes... another beauty at da club. Next time Jimmy is at the club, I'll get a pic of his reload pail. She is a bit worn Ollie. I think he keeps his snoose in the bottom. Either that or he is trying to get some extry pellets fer the cap portion of the 'pot.

It was a challenge because the houses wre non existent. covered in snow and jus a hint of roof. And it was "spring-off" day, emaning that 40 yard targets were in vogue. I couldn't hit shit on the cap portion. But the singles were duck soup.

3. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Try being in Florida this last week. Today the Dixie starts and it's 21 degrees at 7am. They had snow yesterday just up the road. Sucks if you don't pack you winter shooting clothes.

Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.