1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Some short ones.**** Humor

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Jun 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

At the Senior Citizens Center they had a quiz the other day. I lost by one point. The question was "Where do women mostly have curly hair?" Apparently, the correct answer was Africa .

One of the other questions was to name two things commonly found in cells.. It appears that Negroes and Mexicans is not the correct answer either.

I've heard that Apple has scrapped their plans for the new children's iPod after realizing that iTouch Kids is not a good product name.

My wife told me I was no longer romantic, so I booked a table for the two of us on Valentine's Night. Wouldn't you know it! She sucks at snooker & eight-ball.

There's a new Muslim clothing shop opened in our shopping center, but I've been banned from it after asking to look at some bomber jackets.

You can say lots of bad things about pedophiles but at least they drive slowly past schools.

******************************************************************************

A buddy of mine has just told me he's getting it on with his girlfriend and her twin.
    I said "How can you tell them apart?"
    He said "Her brother's got a mustache."

******************************************************************************

Just put a deposit down on a brand new Porsche & mentioned it on Facebook. I said, "I can't wait for the new 911 to arrive!" Next thing I know 4000 fn Muslims have added me as a friend!!

****************************************************************************

The FBI has discovered how to weave Muslim prayer mats out of plastic explosives ....... Apparently prophets are going through the roof !!

The Red Cross have just knocked at our door and asked if we could help with the floods in Pakistan.
    I said we would love to, but our garden hose only reaches the end of our driveway.

2. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Some good ones. Jackie B.

3. Birddogfella

Birddogfella Member

Thanks! That was good for my laugh button.
    ML Johnson

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.