1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

some shells at walmart price decrease

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by bkms, Jul 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bkms

bkms Member

Walmarts here in SW MS have dropped the price on certain shells and just wanted to pass it on to others. Maybe your wally world has too. Ours have put Remington 12ga, 2 3/4in, 2 3/4 dram, 1 1/8 shot of #9's with a 1145 FPS (premier sts light target loads) on sale for $5. Also Winchester AA 20ga, 2 3/4 inch, 2 1/2 dram, 7/8 oz shot of #8's on sale for $4.50. For those of us that dont reload thats not a bad price. They would be good for the upcoming dove season and skeet shooting. Bob............

2. smartass

smartass TS Member

Don't expect any thanks from the Walmart haters (unionists) on this site.

3. perazzi03

perazzi03 TS Member

smartdonkey are you from china?

4. ChairborneRanger

ChairborneRanger Member

Thanks for the info bkms! Will check-out my local Wally's this weekend. Regards, CBR

5. Etiquette

Etiquette Member

I beleive we are very lucky to have a store like Wal-Mart. Without them, prices on many products would probably jump like gas. Where else can you get some medications refilled at $4.00?

6. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

they did the same thing at a couple of the wal-marts in my area about 6 or 8 mos. ago just before they re-organized the sporting goods depts. and got rid of the guns and ammo.

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

If WalMart don't have it, you probably don't need it ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. jbmOU

jbmOU Member

I noticed that too. I bout all the #9 light target STS's they had. I thought it was only at that walmart though. I'll have to check out other walmarts.

9. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

SmartDonkey....LOL. Have you noticed that when ever there is an argument between union-haters and union people that the union-haters are the ones that bring it up first with anti-union remarks out of the blue. Its almost like they think somebody cares what their opionion is. LOL.

Bill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.