1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Some POLS JUST DON'T GET IT!

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by pyrdek, Nov 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

Some POLS JUST DON

There was a concession speech from the, now deposed, U.S. Representative last night that almost had me throwing a brick into the TV. This piece of ARROGANT dung blamed her loss on (paraphrased) "the voters that did not realize what they were voting on. They were not smart enough to realize that I had voted to keep them out of a depression and to provide top notch medical care for them."

She came across as basically telling the voters that you were a bunch of idiots to not have re-elected her. Funny how this "bunch of idiots" could actually analyze what was going on, decide that they (WE) did not like it and then get her out of office.

During the later stages of the campaign she even came out saying how her actions to get a Executive Order to not fund abortions were a positive. She apparently does not realize that a signed EO can just as easily be repealed by another signed EO.

She even went on to admit that she, at age 20, got pregnant without benefit of being married and had the baby and now she is a proud grandmother. There was no mention of this by her opponent at all. Not even after she gave away her secret. There was no mention if she ever married the father or not or if her husband was the father. I saw this as a desperate attempt in Obama political style to gain something by throwing her child under the (figurative) political bus. No body knew about her past, no one needed to know about her history and her opponent made no issue at all about this even in spite of some very severe negative advertising on both sides. IMO she showed that she has a lack of responsibility both by first getting pregnant while unmarried (remember, this would have been back in the 50's or 60's) and then, and much worse, by trying to gain political advantage because of it.

She had already lost my vote several months earlier when she failed to even acknowledge, much less reply, to my question regarding why the Department of EDUCATION felt the need to purchase several thousands of dollars worth of high tech, riot style shotguns. And then her office staff came across as arrogant SOB's when I called to follow up on the question. The attitude I got was one of "why do you even ask. We know what we are doing and you are to dumb to even comprehend the answer. Now go away and don't bother us." Oh yes, I never did get an answer.

All I can say is GOOD BYE and don't let the door knob hit you in the seat of your knowledge on the way out!

2. 391 shooter

391 shooter Well-Known Member

Whom are you writing about?

3. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

The loser of the 3rd PA Congressional District.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.