1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Some of the funniest arguments I ever witnessed

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by senior smoke, Jul 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

Hello:
    After 42 years in trapshooting, I have witnessed some of the funniest, most stupid, arguments I have ever saw at gun clubs.

Here are some that I remember.

#1 It was the start of our state shoot and my squad brought a grill and hot dogs. One of my friends could not stand another shooter and this other shooter could not stand him either.

We are about to eat, and this guy walks by and picks up a wiener off the grill and eats it as he is walking with his gun to shoot. A war started up and my friend told the guy that he wanted his wiener back. The guy said I ate it, do you want me to throw it back up for you? My friend said yes. The next day there were signs tacked up on trees saying how one of them was a horses a--.

#2 Best of friends were at the club one Saturday, but they had a falling out 20 years earlier over one accusing the other that he did not pay him back the $1.60 for the worms that he purchased for fishing.

One guy was about 90 and the other about 86. The 90 year old raises his fist to the other and I jump in and he tells me to stay out of it or he will punch me in the nose. I offered to pay for the worms and the 90 year said he wants it from the other guy. Long story short, they made up when the other guy said he bought him breakfast that day instead of paying for the worms. The 90 year old remembered the breakfast and they than shook hands.

#3 One guy at the club who was known to have a quick short temper was walking back to the club house after he had shot poorly at a registered shoot. Some guy asked him how he did? The shooter who did not like the guy who asked this question, decided to punch the guy in the face and he than fell to the ground.

These are just some of the craziest arguments I have witnessed at some of the gun clubs. Have you ever witnessed some goofy arguments over the years a area gun clubs?

My wife just said, Men, is there an age that you will ever grow up? I said, probably not.
    Steve

2. wolfram

wolfram Well-Known Member

Are you like a magnet for the fubar part of society or what?

3. senior smoke

wolfram:
    I heard the word fubar once. I think it was in the movie Saving private Ryan? Still don't know what it means.
    Steve

4. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

FUBAR= F****D Up Beyond All Repair.

Eric

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Also means Effed up beyond all reason

6. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

The "Repair" version is the Military origin.

7. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

I was in the Air Force, and we used it how ever appropriate

8. senior smoke

Never knew that before as I will start using it.
    Steve

9. SeldomShoots

SeldomShoots Active Member

Sounds like the screenplay for Grumpy Oldmen 3 or 4?????

10. gdbabin

gdbabin TS Member

Catpower--typical Zoomie...

All good brother!

Guy B.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

most stupid arguments ever