1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Some humor to break up the politics 2 guys in Lowe

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), Sep 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Two guys, one old timer and one young, are pushing their carts around Lowe's Building Supply when they collide.

The old timer says to the young guy, 'Sorry about that. I'm looking for my wife, and I guess I wasn't paying attention to where I was going.

'The young guy says, 'That's OK. It's a coincidence. I'm looking for my wife, too. I can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate.'

The old guy says, 'Well, maybe we can help each other. What does your wife look like?'

The young guy says, 'Well, she is 24 yrs old, tall, with blonde hair, big blue eyes, long legs, big boobs, and she's wearing tight white shorts, a halter top and no bra. What does your wife look like?'

The old timer says...... 'Doesn't matter --- let's look for Yours.'

Most Old timers are helpful like that!

2. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

I like the way the old timer thinks! LOL

3. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Barrelbulge that is a good one for sure. Some times it pasy to be an old timer !!

4. Jim Porter

Jim Porter Well-Known Member

Three generations, son father and grand dad went golfing. Beautiful blond was there to play and had no partners. They asked her to come along for a foursome. She played the game of her life and better than they had ever seen. They offered her no advise as she was doing so well. She was one put away from the course record on the 18th but had a long put. She told them that she would have sex with either one of them if they could tell her how to sink the shot. Grandson gave a hard look and said to play it right to control the down hill roll. Dad said play it left and hit it hard to over come tha down hill break. Grandad gave it a long look and said "looks like a gimmie to me"
    Old and devious has advantages!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.