1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Some Good People On TS.COM

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by recurvyarcher, Jan 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I'll add Tron, FlaLagarto, Trapmanjohn, TooTall, Perazzi Big Bore, Stockguy, 682LINY, CalvinMD, Quackshot, Wireguy, MIA, Kiner, Trapwife, Skarloey, Trapshooter, LuvnBearHugs, Yvonne, Roger Beardsley, TexShooter, John Malcolm, LisaS, drhuner, and of course Pheasantmaster.

I probably forgot a few...

2. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

I have bought 2 guns off of here and everything went very well. I enjoy all the posters. I may not agree with everything but I feel "ALL, IS WELL"

KenCerney

Wisconsin

3. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

Since shortly after the inception of this site folks started selling and wanting to buy items. Through the years I have bought countless items from a cost of a few dollars to a few thousand. Sold a few things here as well. Not once have I had a negative dealing. I know there have been a few as we occasionally see it posted or hear of it a the gun club but taking into account how many deals that are done here every year I think we have a pretty damn good group too.

4. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

I've also bought and sold quite a bit of stuff on here and never had a problem. If a regular poster buys something from me, I ship it right away because I know the check really IS in the mail!

Ed

5. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Truer words were never written! :^)

6. shubble72

shubble72 TS Member

Ill add gene he is a great guy to deal with

7. dmarbell

dmarbell Active Member

CalvinMD and I swapped guns. I sent him my Browning GTI, and he sent me his Angle Port Beretta 391 (via FFLs, of course, for the picky few). His gun was exactly as described, I got tracking numbers to track the shipment, and the deal worked as expected.

CalvinMD is a good guy, and a pleasure to do business with.

Danny

8. don q

don q TS Member

I got to know Gary the last couple of years especially at the Oregon State Shoot last year. He is one great guy and a hell of a shot. I wished he had helped me with my slump then but it was not to be. I had a adj comb put on and things are looking up. don q

9. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Ditto for Danny Marbell and quite a few others..I'm proud to have such an honorable circle of friends

10. Onceabum

Onceabum TS Member

It's obvious some of you are not acquainted with the people you hold in such high esteem.

Booger

11. phirel

phirel TS Member

recurvyarcher- You listed Pheasantmaster as a good person to deal with. Could you specify some of the dealings you have had with him?

Pat Ireland

12. shadow

shadow Active Member

Foggy and Mark Rounds are at the top of my list of great guys to deal with.

Matter of fact, I've never had a deal go sour on here.

13. dhg

dhg TS Member

I'll hae to ad Hitapair, I bought a 90T from him and it was exactly as described, and he was pleasant to deal with.

14. DJM

DJM Member

Let's not forget Bill Harris (AKA Bill Dawn). I lost $250 on that deal.

Don Miller

15. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

Terry Jordan and Bob Schultz.

16. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Shootlow: We have to wait for the next list to come out. The So-So people on TS.com. or the more popular PITA list (pain in the a??). There is a place for us all.

Don

17. WarEagle2017

WarEagle2017 Active Member

recurvyarcher thanks for the Plug, But I am still not bringing the Strawberry Shortcake... LOL

18. primer

primer TS Member

I have bought and sold a number of items on here and the people have been outstanding. I have one in progress and I know it will work out well.

19. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Cubancigar and Tron have been most helpful. I'm in So-Cal, and of course "Terry" from Redlands is a good guy too; his significant other, Jacque, makes the best brownies in the world. (Terry and Jacque Bilbey, our hosts at Redlands Shooting Park)

But the number one mascot is Tron's cat. Tron: Have you given Kitty a name? How about "Wendall", after the late Wendall Schroll, a gundealer who traded many a Beretta automatic.

20. ultramag338

ultramag338 Member

bigbore613 AKA Jeff is a stand up guy worked with me on two deals now. Great guy would do business with him any day. Corey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.