1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Some friday humor**** The Blonde mortician

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), May 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Blonde Mortician

A man who just died is delivered to a local mortuary wearing an expensive, expertly tailored black suit.

The female blonde mortician asks the deceased's wife how she would like the body dressed. She points out that the man does look good in the black suit he is already wearing.

The widow, however, says that she always thought her husband looked his best in blue, and that she wants him in a blue suit. She gives the Blonde mortician a blank check and says, 'I don't care what it costs, but please have my husband in a blue suit for the viewing.'

The woman returns the next day for the wake. To her delight, she finds her husband dressed in a gorgeous blue suit with a subtle chalk stripe; the suit fits him perfectly.

She says to the mortician, 'Whatever this cost, I'm very satisfied. You did an excellent job and I'm very grateful. How much did you spend?'

To her astonishment, the blonde mortician presents her with the blank check. 'There's no charge,' she says.

'No, really, I must compensate you for the cost of that exquisite blue suit!' she says..

'Honestly, ma'am,' the blonde says, 'it cost nothing. You see, a deceased gentleman of about your husband's size was brought in shortly after you left yesterday, and he was wearing an attractive blue suit. I asked his wife if she minded him going to his grave wearing a black suit instead, and she said it made no difference as long as he looked nice.'

'So I just switched the heads.'

2. rd

rd TS Member

I'm waiting for timb99 to complain that this joke is too insensitive to blondes and dead people!

3. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Or Blue Suits ???

4. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Tough if he does.

5. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

You got me on that one "Bulge". I was not thinking heads, but I should have been, knowing in advance it was coming from you. LMAO. Break-em all. Jeff

6. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

maddog,

Just for you:

This joke is too insensitive to blondes and dead people!

This is an old joke. First time I have heard it used as a blonde joke, though.

7. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

What do you mean too insensitive for dead people? They're dead! What the heck do they know? Bulge.

8. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Bulge, I think they know as much as some of the posters on this forum.

Jim

9. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

I don't know. I was just helping maddog out. Ask him.

10. K-GUNS

K-GUNS Member

I think some of those dead people work in the white house.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.