1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*Some Dishonesty Pays!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by FRedmon, Feb 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

Are you using a treble hook on this fishing expedition?

FRedmon

2. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

That's noth'n BB. Just last week that happened at our club with _thirty-three_ guys! It cost the club a bundle.

Neil

3. Neil Winston

I could name names too, but this isn't the forum to do so.

Neil

4. ysr_racer

ysr_racer Active Member

Have the guts to stand up to someone that cheated and tell them to go home. Problem solved.

5. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

ysr is correct,,,,but that is the problem that we have in this country,,,,nobody is willing to stand up to the cheater/crook/politician and so it continues..........

6. tom-n8ies

tom-n8ies Member

That is why I no longer shoot registerd

tom

7. chipped1

chipped1 TS Member

BB is not using a hook at all -- he had cast a wide net and so far it's not working.

Chip

8. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Tron better get his ass in gear - someone is out-trolling him!

9. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Booger, when trolling slow the outboard down just a little and leechs work best!

10. Neil Winston

Well, perhaps not entirely, Rick, but I've read the guidelines for this site til I'm blue in the face and can't find any recommendation that what is posted be true, so I thought "When in Rome . . ." And this particular thread is Rome in spades.

I've tried it on another thread with the "I believe" which is so popular when recounting history (without looking it up) and it's dead easy and saves time. You just type. Anything at all. With the free-fire zone on the truth that this place so often is, it's the guy with the most ammo that usually wins.

I wonder if BB saw the irony in the title he picked for this thread?

Neil

11. Bruce Specht

Bruce Specht Well-Known Member

Booger, when trolling slow the outboard down just a little and leechs work best!

12. Neil Winston

Well, perhaps not entirely, Rick, but I've read the guidelines for this site til I'm blue in the face and can't find any recommendation that what is posted be true, so I thought "When in Rome . . ." And this particular thread is Rome in spades.

I've tried it on another thread with the "I believe" which is so popular when recounting history (without looking it up) and it's dead easy and saves time. You just type. Anything at all. With the free-fire zone on the truth that this place so often is, it's the guy with the most ammo that usually wins.

I wonder if BB saw the irony in the title he picked for this thread?

Neil

13. cubancigar2000

cubancigar2000 Well-Known Member

THere are a couple of guys at our club who will not correct the scorekeeper when they make a mistake unless it is not in theor favor. I really dislike that. Honesty is the only way to go period

14. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

I know who did that. It was Tron's cat, "Shotgun Kitty"...took gun and traded it in on some Mexican catnip. Made a killing when sold it in small bags at a California shoot. Remember "Cactus Cat" in Cycle News who raced a Husky? Ya gotta watch those cats. I think Tron's cat may have been a great grandchild of "Cactus Cat"...smart, works on 300 series Berettas too..

David

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.