1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Some beautiful San Antonio trophies

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by smsnyder, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Just received them. The trophy in the middle is 3D. Kinda neet. 3 metals, 3 trophies and 3 all american points pins. All won in the handicap yardage group (18-21). The best three shooting days of my life in handicap events.

2. Mike Hessong* (MH*)

Mike Hessong* (MH*) Active Member

WTG Earl, they are nice trophies. I really like the "new" program, where when you win, you get the medal and then get to select what trophy you would like to receive. I know that the National Shooting Complex group tries very hard to please everyone, when it comes to prizes and awards, and I always hate to hear the negative comments on what the awards are fora particular shoot. But now, YOU get to pick what you want. For some of the newer shooters (or trophy collectors) they had some nice selections like you picked out, but for some of us older guys (can't believe I just called myself old !!!) I went with gift cards. On a side note, it was really nice to meet you as well as Devi and Martin at the SWG. Look forward to seeing y'all next year as well. Mike* (MH*)

3. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Thanks Mike, I agree the Shooting Complex has a nice trophy program sure to please everyone.

4. Jimmyc

Jimmyc TS Member

Wow. Guess I ought to start shooting more. Beautiful trophies.
    Jimmy

5. Ruck

Ruck Well-Known Member

+1 on the good shootin', Earl!! I too enjoyed meeting you in San Antone.

Ken

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Those are nice Earl. You were on fire at that shoot. Maybe you can pick up some more at the Grand.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.