1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

? Solo 1250 ?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by goosecall, Mar 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goosecall

goosecall TS Member

I did a search on Solo 1250, but not much discussion on the powder. What I have found out it has changed in burn rate speed when Accurate took over (faster) It seems to be similar to Unigue or PB. Does anyone use Solo 1250 for handicap loads? Do you have a recipe that you use. PM me if you do not want to publicly post a recipe. Accurate has no data for straight wall hulls. 10tenner

2. The Rock

The Rock Active Member

Well not for handicap but some special events of 35 yards and better. I have found that it is not a loud powder sounds like a normal shell. The 1&1/2-1&5/8 oz loads do push a might though. Just watch your pressures> I weigh every charge.

You will be surprised what 1&1/2 oz of 5's will do to a target at 1,450 fps.

Rock

Jim

3. les morgan

les morgan TS Member

I have used 1250 for some fairly fast 1oz loads for sporting clays around 1275-1300 fps. It's a nice powder for faster loads. For slower loads SOLO 1000 is better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

solo 1250 powder trap loads