1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD-WTS Perazzi MX10 RS Combo-SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by rampro6698, Feb 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rampro6698

rampro6698 TS Member

0   0   0

Perazzi MX10 RS Combo 34" unsingle and 31 1/2" O/U. Mod/Full fixed factory chokes on O/U and factory Full on the unsingle. O/U barrels are 1.65KG wt. Bore of all barrels is 18.7mm. Pull trigger (factory). Gun has been shot very little (easily less than 1000 rounds) and has no marks, dings, or blue wear and is still very tight (lever far to the right when closed). Gun is completely unaltered from the factory. Four position adj rib. Has all the original paperwork, manual, extra set of springs, Perazzi case, etc. I am selling this gun for a friend of mine who was getting into trap with this gun but had to stop due to an elbow injury and time restraints, etc. Any buyers from CA please call (806) 441-3020 to discuss proper firearm shipping and transfer requirements. 9,500.00 plus shipping (firm). Call Stephen Hallier (the owner of the gun) at (806) 441-3020 or email me (Steve White) with any questions. Will consider trade for a K20 in any gauge.

Thanks,

Steve
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. ssstexas

ssstexas TS Member

0   0   0

3. rampro6698

rampro6698 TS Member

0   0   0

4. rampro6698

rampro6698 TS Member

0   0   0

5. rampro6698

rampro6698 TS Member

0   0   0

6. rampro6698

rampro6698 TS Member

0   0   0

7. rampro6698

rampro6698 TS Member

0   0   0

8. rampro6698

rampro6698 TS Member

0   0   0

9. rampro6698

rampro6698 TS Member

0   0   0

10. rampro6698

rampro6698 TS Member

0   0   0

11. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Steve. You take nice care of your gun. Good for you.

12. rampro6698

rampro6698 TS Member

0   0   0

13. rampro6698

rampro6698 TS Member

0   0   0

14. rampro6698

rampro6698 TS Member

0   0   0

Doug,

I apologize for stirring up any sore subjects with this post. I am not the owner of the gun, but posted it for the owner. The owner is actually an FFL dealer himself and he requested for me to put no sales to CA based on a recent firearm transaction that I sold through him to a person in CA. This firearm was a .22 Ruger single action revolver, but my FFL dealer (the owner of this Perazzi) was instructed by the FFL recipient in CA as well as the Dept of Justice that specific steps had to be followed WITH ANY FIREARM when being shipped to CA. I think the main point of contention with the whole thing was that they required the gun to be sent via UPS as opposed to any other carrier. And they required that it be shipped next day air, which cost about 60.00 (which is crazy for a 300.00 gun). Myself and several of my friends have had problems with UPS damaging packages being sent to us here in Lubbock, TX. And they don't seem to ever honor any insurance claims. We have had much better luck (and less expensive shipping costs for delivery and insurance) using USPS. Fed Ex has told me they will not ship guns out of here; I don't know why, that is just what I was told when I tried to sell a Silver Seitz several years back.

When we shipped this .22 revolver, my dealer had to file with the Dept of Justice and fill out a form and email it back to them. The Dept of Justice then had to "give their ok" that he was in fact an actual FFL dealer and that the recipient was in fact an actual FFL dealer. This was a bit of a pain in the behind, but I think the main thing was the restrictions on shipping. Again, we were instructed as per the CA Dept of Justice website that this procedure was required for ANY firearm being sent to CA. This was the first firearm that myself or my FFL dealer (selling this Perazzi) had ever sold and shipped to CA, so we may have been a little compulsive about "following the rules".

If any of this is not correct, let me know and I will talk to the seller of this Perazzi. As I am writing this post, I spoke to the seller and he does want me to change the listing to allow potential buyers from CA, so I have just done this. Again, sorry for any misunderstanding on the subject. Maybe we were misinformed in some way.

Thanks,

Steve

15. rampro6698

rampro6698 TS Member

0   0   0

16. rampro6698

rampro6698 TS Member

0   0   0

17. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Steve: I got approval when the CA DOJ first instituted this regulation. They indicated to me that if I (an FFL) shipped a gun into CA to another valid FFL, without their approval process, it was a felony. My local law enforcement friends laughed about this craziness, but here in SD we are probably one of the gun friendliest in the country.

I felt that I needed to get on their, the CADOJ, "Approval" List to I could ship guns into CA. It took a couple of minutes to do the paperwork, and I've been legal shipping guns into CA ever since.

I felt it was easier to "join them" rather than fight them, in a effort to help out the CA shooters.

Sorry the CA shooters have to put up with all the wing-nuts out there, as to think I grew up in the Bay area.

Whiz

18. rampro6698

rampro6698 TS Member

0   0   0

GUN IS SOLD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
perazzi mx 10

perazzi mx10

perazzi mx10 rs combo

perazzi mx10 stock