1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD..... Winchester Mdl 42 stock set.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by fnj682, Jul 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fnj682

fnj682 Member

0   0   0

Skeet style stock set for a Winchester Model 42. This set is in great shape with a length of pull that is 1/2 longer than factory original. Has the correct Winchester style butt plate. Send me your email address if you would like more photos. NOW $325
    fnj682_2010_200118.jpg

2. fnj682

fnj682 Member

0   0   0

Reduced again........... $325 shipped

3. RichardCurtis

RichardCurtis TS Member

0   0   0

PM sent

Thanks RC

4. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I will take the stock set if still available ,pm sent

5. Cody4gold

Cody4gold Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

dont bother looking at this post already been sold out from under me on EBAY after i was told it was still avaiable and i confirmed to him in a post i wanted it ,id watch future posts from this seller a person should be good to there word once you tell them you will purchase and being told it was still avaiable

6. fnj682

fnj682 Member

0   0   0

SOLD.....
    Cody4gold,
    This stock was listed on Ebay and on TS for many weeks. I specifically asked to be emailed with a positive confirmation. If that had been done I would have pulled the stock from Ebay. You did not and the stock sold on Ebay. I guess timing is everything in life and we need to take the good with the bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

winchester mdl 42 -410