1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD: Winchester Garand

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Shooting Coach, Dec 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I have decided to sell my 30/06 Winchester Garand. Serial no 1,306,XXX Has great bore, 1.944" headspace. Original stock with ordnance acceptance mark. Has Natl' Match front sight blade and aperture. New Op Rod spring. Comes with several clips. Springfield 1949 barrel, latest Springfield Op Rod and Trigger Group.

This one came out of a collection, and does not have import marks. Old DCM gun, but no papers.

I have had this one a while, and will sell it FTF in the Nashville area. $850, or $880 shipped FFL-to-FFL ONLY.

2. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

Is it 100% WRA throughout? If not, what are the non-WIN parts (except maybe the Nat'l Match sites - then of course assume you have the WRA sight assemblies???) Thx!

3. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Re read the post. Winnie receiver, Springfield Op Rod, Barrel, and Trigger Group.

It is sold as it was bought. It is a good shooter, not a collector.

Were it all Winnie, it would be more than $850. Thanks for the inquiry.

4. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

0   0   0

one note win op rods were for most part an {uncut} and are not for a shooter gun this is a good buy if you want to shoot it. about half win receivers were scraped do to op rod comming apart

5. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

thx! I should not have speed-read.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.