1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD: Walther PPS 40 REDUCED

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Shooting Coach, Jan 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I have decided to sell my Blue-Grey Walther PPS 40. It has a little over 300 rounds though it. These guns have a break-in period, and the last 100 rounds fired through it were trouble free.

It was bought as a factory demo, the only Blue-Grey demo I have seen.

Gun has a mark over the tang that does not show on pic. Comes with box and extra factory mag.

This little powerhouse is very controllable and accurate. Unfortunately, I have other projects to fund.

$400 with free shipping.

2. Shooting Coach

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Another pic of PPS.

3. Shooting Coach

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Still for sale!

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

That Blue-Grey is so weird i like it. How do you like that walther compared to your Glocks? I wish i had the cash Coach and I'd find out for myself.

5. Shooting Coach

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

I really like the PPS. However, I need funding for another project, and have a LEO trade-in Glock I carry.

The PPS makes a Glock feel awkward and heavy. THAT is saying something. Also, it has the same controls a Glock has, except for the mag catch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.