1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD Very nice TWO Gun Hard Case $175

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by OkOk, Dec 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OkOk

OkOk Member

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0

Two gun hard case nearly new..... Holds two 34 inch shotguns, I kept my Perazzi mx8 and my 90T in this case for storage only. Have since sold out and no need. If your looking for a newer clean hard case with locks and key, this is it. Inside the deep pile fleece is perfect with no wear or stains. Outside is excellent clean and straight,Simply a very nice hard case you d be proud to own. $175 shipped to your door. Dana
    978 337 7762
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. greendrake

greendrake Member

0   0   0

i'll take it...greendrake@me.com

3. greendrake

greendrake Member

0   0   0

pm sent. ty russ luke