1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD Very Nice Lanber O/U 12 ga

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by OkOk, Dec 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OkOk

OkOk Member

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0

Very Nice 2087 Lanber 12 gauge with 4 screw in interchangeable chokes, removable gel pad. Very little use so no longer needed. shoots extremely well, very clean and tight. Shot both trap and sporting clays. Purchased 2 one for me and one for Girl friend, She s gone so I am selling the one I purchased for her and keeping the other. Built in barrel selector, manual safety, 2 3/4 and 3 " chambers, Bluing is like new, barrels are shinny , Very nice European Walnut stock, with maybe a minor handling mark but Nothing noticeable or apparent. You ll be pleased with the way it shoots and the great overall condition. Included are original packaging and factory paperwork. LOP 14.5 inches $550 shipped to your FFL. Any questions call me at 978 337 7762 I am located in Massachusetts.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. witdog2020

witdog2020 TS Member

0   0   0

What does it mean when you say Disarmed manual safety?

3. OkOk

OkOk Member

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0

The safety has to be applied manually, some have a automatic safety, that automatically requires you to push the selector to off each time you go to fire after cocking. Sorry for the poor choice of words.

4. OkOk

OkOk Member

Rating - 100%
    43   0   0

TTT

5. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Where Is This Gun Built ? Joe W.

6. powertrader

powertrader TS Member