1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

**SOLD**Value of Kolar O/U Trap? **SOLD**

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skeet_man, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Nice stick of wood on that gun. I believe you'd be looking at $6500 to $7000 for a quick sale, $7500 or a touch more if your willing to hold out for a while.

2. sebaka

sebaka Member

0   0   0

They are a tough sell some times. In 07 I bought a Kolar 30" Sporter with complete set of Briley Ultimate ultralight sub gauge tubes, Americase 2 barrel tube set case, and extra custom wenig stock. I gave 6K for that set just knowing I would sell it for no less than 7K. I was happy to get $6500.00 a year later. The gun was in very good condition. It seems they do not hold their value like Kriegoff or Perazzi. Good luck with yours Steve.

3. sebaka

sebaka Member

0   0   0

No doubt about the quality of the gun. They are a fine sporting firearm. I have owned and shot 2 different Kolars. No complaints (except when you want to sell them)

4. Rastoff

Rastoff Active Member

0   0   0

Steve,

If it's in the way, I'd be more than happy to store it in my safe for you. You have too many guns anyway. ;-) -Doug

5. Al P

Al P TS Member

0   0   0

Is it a right hand or left hand stock/palm swell?

Whst state would it shipped from?

6. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

sebaka,

Try and sell a Ljutic. Just go ahead and slam your head in the door when you start so the sale won't be as painful. LOL

7. spritc

spritc Active Member

0   0   0

I've seen them for $6,500, but that would be hard for me to swallow.

Steve

8. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Have we arrived at a price. I have been in suspense.
    I am left handed.
    But between Kolar & Wenig I am sure this can be accomplished.

Take Care !! By the way , nice gun.

Joe Woos /Ontario

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.