1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD---Uzi Soft Case----SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by grntitan, Sep 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I have a "Action Arms LTD." UZI soft case. I've had this case for about 18 years and got rid of my assault pistol. The case is navy colored canvas with big "UZI" letters on the outside. It was designed for the Israeli UZI. It has an outside pocket with (3) magazine loops and room for a box or two of ammo. The inside is a softer rose colored material and has a long sleeve with hook/loop closure on the end that i was told was for a barrel to be stored removed from the gun. The case is used in about 85% condition. It measures 21 1/2" long, 12" tall and about 2" thick. It is padded pretty well for a soft case but is not real thick. It has a zipper and snaps closure for the main part of the case. Outside pocket has a flap with Velcro closure. The case was made by "Kolpin" but that tag has since fallen off. I'm not sure of its value so i'll say $15 and you pay shipping.
    grntitan_2009_250327.jpg

grntitan_2009_250328.jpg

grntitan_2009_250329.jpg

grntitan_2009_250330.jpg

grntitan_2009_250331.jpg

2. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Where are you located?? (I'm outside of Philadelphia)

David D

(drop the X's)

Added as addendum, I will take it...

3. doc boc

doc boc Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I'll take it. doc

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Case is sold pending funds. Thanks for looking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.