1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD USED-New Style PFS with ultimate comb

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Herman63, Dec 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herman63

Herman63 Member

0   0   0

New Style PFS with ultimate comb forsale..... Also have beretta grip forsale.

I want $800.00 for the PFS by itself and $100.00 for the beretta grip which is a old style grip but from what I am told is the same just doesn't have a removeable insert.The grip has minor defect where the comb block move to far forward as I had the pfs to loose.

You may buy one or the other or both... :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

PM or Email with questions

2. Herman63

Herman63 Member

0   0   0

I forgot to mention that the comb piece has to sets of hole that allows it to be moved to hang forward more than normal like shown in the pictures and also a set that mounts it more even to the block.

3. Herman63

Herman63 Member

0   0   0

The PFS is sold pending funds.

Grip is still available.......

Thanks, Herman63 from KY

4. Herman63

Herman63 Member

0   0   0

Grip is sold pending funds

Thanks,

Herman63 in KY