1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD - Timney steel release trigger group for 870

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by AveragEd, Jul 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Several months ago, when I bought a couple of 870 Competitions, I mentioned in a thread that I wanted a Timney release for them. A gentleman told me he had purchased one years ago, shot 50 targets with it and put it away for the day when he might need it. Enough time had passed to make him think he would not need it, so he sold it to me.

The trigger's release was painfully slow so I sent it to Stu Wright to have it made "wright" and while it was gone, I thought about the fact that I can only shoot one 870 at a time and since the triggers are so easily swapped out, the one Timney release I have is probably sufficient. Stu replaced the release hook and went over the whole trigger, so it is for all intents and purposes as new as used ones come. The trigger fits any 870, its housing is gloss blued, there isn't a mark on it and it works great - $220 including shipping to the "lower 48."

averaged_2008_0303129.jpg

I'm not on my computer much over weekends but will reply to messages as soon as I can.

Ed

2. alant

alant TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 94.1%
    17   1   0

If it's still available, I'll buy it. E-mail or PM me.
    Thanks, Alan

3. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sold to Alan T.

Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.