1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

** SOLD! THIS WEEKS SPECIAL - 2 Rem. 3200

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Bob Schultz, Jul 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob Schultz

Bob Schultz Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

SOLD SOLD THANKS FOR LOOKING!! One of the truly great pleasures of trap shooting is meeting great folks. I met the owner of these two 3200 Remingtons about 25 years ago. He is a WW2 Veteran, a B25 pilot. He is now 86 years young and rarely shoots as he has some health issues. He won a vet trophy at the Grand with the 32" gun about 15 years ago!

He asked me to sell his guns for him and I agreed. These guns have been shot a lot! Reasonably well maintained and all the Remington updates have been done. The 30" gun was sent to Pat Laib to have the breech face redone a few years ago and appears to be fine. Both guns have original bores and chokes. Pull triggers in both. There is an extra forearm wood that goes with the guns and a couple of old but serviceable slip cases. More photos if you want them.

I told the owner that I'd list them for him at no charge so the asking price is what I'll pay him. I think both guns for $1550.00 is a fair deal for everyone. Shipping to most parts of the USA should be around $35.00.

With a little TLC these could be nice doubles guns or all-around guns. Stocks appear to have been epoxied a long time ago so they are holding together well.

Call me toll free 800-684-6329 or email or PM to the above addresses. Thanks for looking and reading my ramblings,

Bob Schultz

bobschultz_2008_030372.jpg

bobschultz_2008_030373.jpg

bobschultz_2008_030374.jpg

bobschultz_2008_030375.jpg

bobschultz_2008_030379.jpg

bobschultz_2008_030380.jpg

bobschultz_2008_030381.jpg

bobschultz_2008_030382.jpg

bobschultz_2008_030383.jpg

2. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Forgot to mention the ejectors have been disabled in both guns however I have all the parts to enable them and they come with the guns.

Bob

3. dhip

dhip Active Member

0   0   0

any cast off in either one??

DOug H.

4. Bob Schultz

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

There is a little bit in the 32" barrel but I'd call it less than 1/8 inch. The prevailing wisdom at Remington in the 1980's was make a ubiquitous stock that right hand and left hand shooters could use...

Thanks for looking!

Bob

5. rodbuster

rodbuster TS Member

0   0   0

Are these standard 3200's, or are they upgraded models with the engraving? I have read that they made a premier model also, or something to that effect?

Thank you for your time, Rodbuster.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.