1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD~~~The Champ's Ljutic SLE-PRO ~~~SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Smok'n Joe, May 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smok'n Joe

Smok'n Joe Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

On behalf of the widow of my best friend, I am posting FOR $ALE the CHAMP's personal SBT...a Ljutic SLE-PRO serial #5. This was his Shotgun of Choice and the one he used to dominate the local competition over the last couple years, including his last championship...the 2011 Dad's Day TIRATORE BANCHETTO.

[​IMG]

Ljutic SLE-PRO #5 TWO BARREL set.

The barrels are MID-RIBs that throw incredible patterns...with stacked beads I'd call it a 60/40 to 70/30 pattern. The barrels are ported, have fixed chokes and factory mid beads. One barrel has a white Bradley front bead. The other has a green light pipe front sight.

Barrel #1 is 34"...bore is .738...constriction is .700...choke is .038
    Barrel #2 is 34"...bore is .738...constriction is .705...choke is .033

Great Wood with a comfortable right hand palm swell. Factory installed SOFT-TOUCH Recoil Reduction System which includes an adjustable comb. LOP is 14 5/8" over a 5/8" Kick-Eze pad.

Barrels and receiver are factory number matched. The gun will ship in the original two barrel Ljutic SLE-PRO LOGO combination/key lock Americase as pictured below.

The gun has not been fired since Mike's untimely passing last November. It is in excellent mechanical condition. Begining to show some evidence of use and blueing wear, but ready for your 2012 Season CAMPAIGN...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

available for inspection and/or local pickup this Sunday in the Chicago area.

customary three day inspection provided

Was................$4995.00 + actual shipping to your FFL.
    NOW................$4595.00 + actual shipping to your FFL

2. EuroJoe

EuroJoe TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

To the Top, in memory of a top-flight guy!

3. benschott

benschott Member

0   0   0

Outstanding shotgun. What is the weight?

Thanks, Gary

4. benschott

benschott Member

0   0   0

Joe,

Sounds great. I'll PM you.

Gary

5. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

TTT

6. benschott

benschott Member

0   0   0

Joe,
    That's a great looking stock set Goldberg did for you.

I'm currently in the middle of a Perazzi TM-1 rebuild. I let my self get talked in to a disaster by shysters in Westview, KY. Not in the mood for another stock fitting project and agree with you that it doesn't appear the stock Mike used would/could fit me.

Too bad as this a very nice shotgun.

Thanks for all the help,

Gary

7. Swanzey old man

Swanzey old man TS Member

0   0   0

Give me a call 603 3526713

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ljutic front site size

ljutic pro 5