1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD: Swarovski Tripod 1 Manfrotto tripod

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by skeet_man, Oct 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view¤t=swarovski-tripod-descrip-1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <center>
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view¤t=001-1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><br/><br/>
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view¤t=002-1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a><br/><br/>
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v292/Skeet_Man/?action=view¤t=003-1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <br/><br/>
    </center>

Picked this up at the gun club swap meet today, intending to use it to videotape myself shooting. Doing a little research online, it appears that what I have is gross overkill for what I intend to use it for, so I thought I'd post it f/s here and see if anyone can put it to proper use and appreciate it for what its for.

This is a Swarovski "Tripod 1". It was made by Manfrotto. It has head to accommodate a quick release plate (I don't have the plate, but it looks like they can be had for $5-$10 on ebay). Other than that, it appears to be completely intact. It appears to be basically unused, with a few small rub marks from going in and out of the box. I do have the original box, but it has been used to ship the tripod once, so its not pristine.

From the internet, "Swarovski Manfrotto Tripod 1 is without a doubt one of the best tripods imageavailable on the market today! Carry to your next location, a Swarovski tripod, easily over your shoulder. Pleasant-to-handle soft rubber leg wraps, shoulder strap, lightweight, very sturdy and totally corrosion-free. With smooth Teflon® coating of head bearing surface, quick lock mechanism, locking pin and spikes or rubber for steady positioning. Three possible leg angles offer stability in different terrain and positions. This awesome tripod made for Swarovski is one of the best spotting scope tripods we have seen in this price range. This tripod is made for Swarovski by Manfrotto (Bogen) in Italy. Swarovski Tripod 1 is basically a set of #3221/ #3130 leg/head combination with some specific to Swarovski additions: "dacromat" (anti-rust) leg clamp bolts, three section legs, foam cushioned upper leg section for added comfort, all weather reversible rubber/metal spike feet, over the shoulder carrying strap and an extended length center column. The head features teflon fluid versus silicone which adds extended serviceable life because of less friction and and a high tolerance to extreme temperature fluctuations."

This is a discontinued model, but based on internet research, last selling price was $350 to $400.

Yours for $250 shipped to you.

2. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

$240 shipped

3. semperfi909

semperfi909 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

4. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Saw one of these in a local gun shop last Saturday. Identical but with Zeiss silkscreened instead of Swarovski. It was pretty beat up, and they were asking $350 plus tax.

5. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

SOLD to Wolfram

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

anyone use swarovski tripod