1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD SureCycle Stainless Steel Cycling Systm

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by vantagebox, Oct 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vantagebox

vantagebox TS Member

0   0   0

I'm selling extra parts from my 390, that has now become a backup. This is stainless steel action cycling system that replaces the factory Beretta one inside your stock (better cycling and no more rust). It fits all Beretta 12 and 20G 391, 390 and 3901 (not Xtrema). It's as new, has a lifetime warranty by SRM, and was used for one season shooting doves. I will guarantee that it functions as new or give you your money back. I opened it up to take pics of the inside parts (I put in a few scratches on it by doing so). Goes for $155 + shipping; selling it for $120 shipped.

Here's a description from SRM:
    SURE CYCLE® is a high performance, all stainless steel action cycling system. The system eliminates cycling problems caused by rust and corrosion. SURE CYCLE is precision machined and easy to install. SURE CYCLE improves the performance of gas operated shotguns over 40% and inertia operated shotguns over 25%. SURE CYCLE reduces felt recoil and will never rust or corrode.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.