1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD: STS/Nitro 27 shells

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by AveragEd, Aug 29, 2013.

1. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The question mark is there because I haven't totally decided to sell these shells and for now am really just trying to find out what they are worth. But if someone in the south-central Pennsylvania area wants to make an offer, please do so via P.M. as I am not looking to start a bidding process.

I don't shoot much trap any more due to my eye and arthritis problems and have 14 flats of STS One Ounce 8s (product number 20155) and four flats of Nitro 27 7-1/2s (product number 20222) that I don't see myself using in the foreseeable future. I'd like some idea of what I can sell them for if I decide to do that. All are 12-gauge and are new, unopened flats.

Thanks for your input!

Ed

2. Biggray

Biggray TS Member

0   0   0

I would say between 75-80 is fair for both parties.

3. skidrowe7

skidrowe7 Member

0   0   0

I bought some STS Nitro 27's last month from an individual for $75 a flat.

4. AveragEd

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks for all the suggestions, both here and in your P.M.s. I'm going to mull the idea of selling the shells over tonight and if I decide to sell, I'll post them here tomorrow morning. Based upon your opinions, I'm leaning toward $75.00 each ($1,350 total) or $72.00 each ($1,296 total) if someone (or a group) buys them all - no tax, no shipping charges. I'm located near Carlisle, Pennsylvania; 20 miles west of Harrisburg, just off PA-74 and not far from US-11, US-15 or I-81.

Ed

5. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

Going to the Westy Hogans?

JR

6. AveragEd

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I wasn't Jon, but I would to deliver these shells. Thurmont is doable, too.

Ed

7. AveragEd

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

About 11:00 last night, I received the proverbial offer too good to refuse so I will be delivering the shells to Thurmont tomorrow morning.

Thanks to everyone for all the interest!

Ed