1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD SOLD SOLDFor Sale Vintage Hand Loader.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by tarheel, Dec 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tarheel

tarheel Member

0   0   0

FS-Very good Condition Vintage hand Loader!I believe it is a 16 Ga.

Have no idea who made it,seems to be all there!

All wood handles are Original!

My Wifes Grand Father gave it to me over 40 years ago!

I am priceing it at $70 Shipped to lower 48!

Tarheel

[​IMG]

2. tarheel

tarheel Member

0   0   0

Oh,Barfins post made me think of some thing,it has been so long since I had used this loader,I completejy forgot about the Hydraulic,its around here some where,as soon as I find it I will post it!
    Merry Christmas to all!
    Don Sutton

3. Allen-MX8

Allen-MX8 Member

0   0   0

I have four of the crimping tools like the one shown in the above picture at the first of this thread. Also, I have numerous other old handloading tools, like the ones that have bullet moulds, Ideal & Lyman Tong tools, etc.

Guess I need to organize them some day and see how much they are worth!!

Allen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.