1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD SKB SHOOTING VEST SOLD

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by huntman, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huntman

huntman TS Member

0   0   0

I have a brand new skb shooting vest. I bought it at nationals and never wear it. the MSRP is around $45 but i am askin $20 plus shippin
    [​IMG]

2. t901

t901 Member

0   0   0

what size

3. neofight

neofight TS Member

0   0   0

Will it fit a tall and portly type? I usually take XXL.6'-6", 252 lbs.but i have been told i am quite handsome, a key in getting a good fit : )

4. CMT605

CMT605 TS Member

0   0   0

Trent,
    I sent you an email earlier. If it is a large I will take it.
    Thanks,
    Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.