1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD SKB, 385 20ga SXS w/pics

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Funky, Dec 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Funky

Funky TS Member

0   0   0

FS: SKB 385 20ga 3" chambers, 26" SXS with 3 screw in chokes, IMP, Mod & Full. Like new. Gun has had 4 boxes of shell through it. A Morgan adj recoil pad has been installed. $1,400 ship/ins to your FFL. A great little bird gun!
    Bill Funk/808-625-7308 I live in Hawaii so Please don't wake me in the middle of the night if you call,3 hours behind west coast.
    funky_2008_030327.jpg

funky_2008_030328.jpg

2. Funky

Funky TS Member

0   0   0

3. Funky

Funky TS Member

0   0   0

Reduced: $1,500 ship/ins to your FFL. Bill Funk/808-625-7308

4. Funky

Funky TS Member

0   0   0

UP one more time^

5. Funky

Funky TS Member

0   0   0

6. Funky

Funky TS Member

0   0   0

7. greendrake

greendrake Member

0   0   0

Geez. It sure is purdy. By 4 boxes do you mean that you bought it new an have fired 4 boxes through it. Or that you bought it used and since buying it u have fired 4 boxes through it. I'm interested but have never bought a gun online or dealt with ffl.
    if we agree upon a price do i go to my local vendor and tell him i want this gun? I'm concerned that he may refuse. Words of wisdom here, please. Russ luke

8. Funky

Funky TS Member

0   0   0

The gun was purchased as new unfired. I've shot 4 boxes of skeet loads thru it.
    The price is firm @ $1,400 ship/ins to your FFL. You need to contact a local dealer and see if they will accept the gun. If so, have them send a copy of their FFL along with the purchase price if you want to buy the gun. Give me a call @ 808-625-7308/Bill Funk and I can get the address of your FFL and I'll give you my address. This is a real good price on this gun! Thanks for your inquire. Bill

9. greendrake

greendrake Member

0   0   0

Bill
    I'm working on the FFL thing now, and hopefully will be able to move soon. Does it come with a box/case?

The ffl connection for me is at buymygunz@gmail.com His name is Charlie...9-9 EST

10. Funky

Funky TS Member

0   0   0

Russ: Sounds good. Tried to contact via your email with no luck. Email me so it's easier to correspond. Thanks! Bill Funk thefunkman@hawaiiantel.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.