1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD: S&W Model 64 .38 Special (price reduced)

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by AveragEd, Dec 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I've accumulated a decent collection of Smith & Wesson revolvers during the past year and am culling out ones of which I have duplicates or just no longer need.

This one is a stainless steel 4" Model 64-5 .38 Special I bought from Shooting Coach, a fellow T.comer, back in February. As he very accurately described the gun to me then, it was carried a lot but shot very little and it remains in the same condition. As I recall, he is an S&W gunsmith and had massaged the action to make it smoother. I've only shot a couple of cylinder-fulls of light loads out of it to confirm that it shoots where it looks (and it does). My plan was to carry it with shot loads during archery season, while scouting for deer during the summer and any time I was in the woods when I might encounter a slithery-type critter. I have since purchased a 4" Model 66 and a 4" Model 686, so the 64 is no longer needed.

I paid the Coach $300 plus shipping for it and will sell it for the same amount. Shipping from my FFL holder to yours (in the "lower 48") is $25 and it comes with a three-day non-firing inspection period. You like it or send it back!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ed

2. AveragEd

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Up with photos.

Ed

3. AveragEd

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Any interest at $300 shipped? Last call...

Ed

4. AveragEd

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sold to Justin.

Ed

5. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Great gun. The only reason I sold it was to go to DAO revolvers as loaners for my classes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.