1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD: S&W 629 Classic .44 Magnum

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by AveragEd, Apr 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

For sale is this like-new Smith & Wesson Model 629 Classic PowerPort, a stainless steel .44 Magnum with a port between the front sight and muzzle that reduces muzzle jump by about 30%. This a no-lock 629-5, the last engineering change before the current -6 with an internal lock and ugly "Hillary Hole" in the side of the gun above the cylinder release. Its 6-1/2" barrel has a full underlug that gives the gun a little more heft and forward weight. Like most hunting guns, this one was only sighted-in; I have several hunting handguns and honestly don't recall ever firing it in the field. It is totally unaltered and comes with its hard plastic S&W case for $675 shipped to your FFL holder.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ed

2. AveragEd

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have two potential buyers communicating with me - if you want this item, don't wait around! I watched one just like it without the original box sell on GunBroker last week for $735 plus shipping.

Ed

3. AveragEd

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sold to Zimmie's buddy.

Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
1998 629-4 smith and wesson

629 classic powerport