1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD!!!!!! RUGER MINI 14 FOR SALE $$$$

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Fox32, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fox32

Fox32 Member

0   0   0

I have a Ruger Mini 14 .223 Caliber FOR SALE. I am the second owner and have owned it for about 15 years. Good shape with a few minor handling marks. It has a Weaver 4x scope on it. I have THREE Hi capicity clips. One is a 20 round and two 30 round clips are included. Great gun and $1,650.00 including shipping to the lower 48 states. Send me a PM. I am a Life Member of the ATA and regular poster. I have sold numerous guns, hulls and accessories on this site. Buy from me with confidence! PM's will be answered in order received.

2. Steve Fischer

Steve Fischer Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Some pictures would be helpful and perhaps help us to see what makes a $600 rifle worth $1650.00.

3. Fox32

Fox32 Member

0   0   0

Steve, other than you are rude and classless you should look at the auction sites. Clips alone are bringing $100 each and Mini 14's are well over a $1,000.00 Do me a favor and do not post on my thread.

4. the old guy

the old guy TS Member

0   0   0

You know your values and you are correct. What state do you live in? I'd be VERY interested if I could pick it up.

5. scoutmaster

scoutmaster Member

0   0   0

You say it has a "4XScope" is it a ranch rifle with the Ruger intregal rings?? Also is the mimi-14 blue or stainless? A litle more description might help your cause.

SM

6. Robb

Robb Member

0   0   0

Is the Ranch Rifle worth much more?

7. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

NO pics = No sale.

8. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

After the ban you won't be able to sell these rifles. Eat them or destroy them.

9. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

0   0   0

The law of economics supply & demand. Good luck with your sale!!

10. Fox32

Fox32 Member

0   0   0

It is blue with the wood stock. Not sure if it is a ranch rifle version. Sorry, not a real tech type person for pics. Old Guy, send me a PM.

11. HSLDS

HSLDS Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Easiest way to tell them apart - the Ranch Rifle's receiver is cut for scope rings, the regular Mini-14 is not.

12. james25889

james25889 Member

0   0   0

Easiest way to tell them apart is it will say ranch where the caliber is listed

13. Fox32

Fox32 Member

0   0   0

Could not find "ranch" on the gun. Thanks for everyone's help. All PM's answered and will not sell just the clips. Thanks for asking!!!!

14. Fox32

Fox32 Member

0   0   0

Thanks Joe, that gives some validity to my asking price. I appreciate everyones help and feedback!

15. scoutmaster

scoutmaster Member

0   0   0

I wish you had a Ruger XG-1 for sale?

SM

16. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Get a life smsnyder you anti gun troll.

1 million legal gun owners did not kill anyone with an assault weapon today.

Good luck with your sale PARKERGUY.

17. Steve Fischer

Steve Fischer Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Your Mini is 15 years old. A new standard Mini wholesales for $615. I know, because I just bought a brand new one for one of my customers. Looks to me like someone trying to make a little "hay while the Sun shines." Personally, I don't give a crap what you ask for your gun, but jacking up the price on a 15 year old gun because they "might" go after them is what I consider rude. Your quoted auction sites can ask whatever they want, but what they really sell for is another thing altogether.
    I remember the last scare about banning the assault rifles, (which a mini 14 clearly is not) and people went into panic mode and paid ridiculous amounts of money for AR's and the like, overpaying a ton of money over nothing. This ban scare will pass too, and things will return to normal in a few weeks. Unfortunately, sellers who try to capitalize on this situation are in my opinion is the same bed with the nuts who try to ban them, and the very reason the asking prices go out of sight. I call it greed.

18. nanuk

nanuk TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

I don't have any dogs in this fight--but, the market is the market. I can try and sell anything for the price I want--the other half of the story is finding a buyer who will pay my price--sometimes easy--somtimes hard. This isn't hard--If you don't like the price don't buy. should it be less -maybe--then take a chance and wait--it may go down --then again perhaps it won't. There is a "frenzy" going on now and I probably won't buy your gun--however someone else may. We are still not sure if he or I are the "smart" one.
    Regarding markup on cost when something is new,--does anyone have a model 12 P-grade 28 ga skeet they would be willing to sell for 15% over it's cost in 1955?
    Good luck with your offer to sell
    & happy new year to all
    regards
    Bob

19. Fox32

Fox32 Member

0   0   0

Hey Steve Fischer you Obama loving Jerk, nobody asked you about free market pricing. Go be a idiot on some other site.

20. mooster1223

mooster1223 Member

0   0   0

This really MAY BE worth the asking price if it has been converted to use "clips" instead of "magazines" since high capacity "MAGAZINES" may be on the chopping block.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF21sihEgOU

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

ruger mini 14 for sale

ruger mini 14 for sale in florida