1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sold Remington Molded Plastic 1100 Gun Case Sold

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by oldstuff, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldstuff

oldstuff Member

0   0   0

I have one of the molded plastic gun cases that Remington used for a while to ship their 1100 in. This case will hold only one barrel. This case is used, but not abused. I will sell the case and ship it to Lower 48 states for $55.00.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. oldstuff

oldstuff Member

0   0   0

This will be sold to the first PM that offers me the asking price. It will go by time received.

3. oldstuff

oldstuff Member

0   0   0

4. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Gee, I sent a Remington 1187 to a buyer in a Beretta plastic case and told him to keep the case.

5. Dickgshot

Dickgshot Well-Known Member

0   0   0

The ad went up 4 days ago. There's no way I could be the first offer. No point in even trying. It's tough to monitor this site every minute.

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land

[​IMG]

The case oldstuff is selling will hold two barrels. Here is a photo of my case with my 1187 trap gun. The barrel closest to the gun is a 28" that I use for sporting clays. It's the longest that fits in that position. The barrel closest to the hinges is a 30" step rib trap barrel. There is 3" to spare in that position, so it will hold a 32" barrel with an extended choke tube.

Note that 870 barrels have shorter tangs, so the case will hold longer 870 barrels. You can visually see that in the pic Smok'n Joe posted.

The case will hold an 870, 1100 or 1187. It will clear a factory monte carlo buttstock.

I PM'd oldstuff with an offer of $45 including shipping. If someone is sitting on the fence now is the time to jump in.

[​IMG]

And here it is with a 21" rifle sighted turkey barrel and a 28" field barrel. The case will clear the rifle sights. And note the factory monte carlo stock.

7. oldstuff

oldstuff Member

0   0   0

All of the Remington Cases I had in stock have bee sold. One to Just Bob--one to Mac 1 and one to Space Gun. Thanks everyone. RJ

8. Storeman

Storeman Active Member

Rating - 100%
    101   0   0

Remington Molded Plastic 1100 Gun Case

Oldstuff, I will buy your case for 55.00 including Free shiping to Leawood, KS
    Please email or PM the confirmation of this sale. Thanks, Storeman

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
does the remington 1100 come new with a plastic case
plastic remington shotgun cases
remington 1100 factory case holds barrels and guns
remington molded plastic gun box
remington molded shotgun case
remington plastic gun case
takedown 870 case

vintage remington rifle plastic cases