1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sold Remington 870 Competition Sold

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by oldstuff, May 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oldstuff

oldstuff Member

0   0   0

Selling a Remington 870 Competition. This is a gas operated single shot pump. The gun has a 30" barrel with fixed full choke. The only modification is a Morgan Pad has been added. I found one small mark on the heel of the stock other wise bluing and finish good. The gun has very nice wood. Length of pull is about 13 3/8" from trigger to end of stock. If you go to the curve of the Morgan Pad it is 14 3/4".

Remember people this is a gas operated pump single shot 870. Asking price is $548.50 plus $30.00 shipping to your F.F.L. The gun will be shipped to the address on an active F.F.L. only. You have 5 days to look the gun over. If not as I advertised you may return it for purchase price refund less shipping. You must return the gun in condition sent and pay return shipping. Before you even bid--You must be able to own a gun in your state. You have to meet both state and Federal Laws. Sorry No California Sales. Postal Money order is the form of Payment I will accept. The first PM by time meeting the price will buy the gun.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. oldstuff

oldstuff Member

0   0   0

The gun has an offer. Waiting for confirmation of sale. Gun has a second offer that I'm waiting to notify. Please bear with me. Ron

3. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Mac, I'm with you. I've never seen one with that receiver embellishment. Also, the word "Competition" is on the left front instead of the right rear of the receiver.

Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

remington 870 embellished receiver