1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD Remington 1100 B-Grade MonteCarlo Stock Set

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Tekkie, Jun 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tekkie

Tekkie TS Member

0   0   0

*THIS AD IS FOR THE STOCK SET ONLY*

I have for sale the factory stock and forend off of a Remington 1100 Classic Trap. The stock is a Monte Carlo and includes the original factory recoil pad. Length of pull is 14 ½ inches, 1 7/16-inch drop at the comb, and 2-inch drop at the heel.

The set is a beautiful B-grade American walnut that is less than 6 months old. I know I am a biased source but this is the nicest looking wood I personally have ever seen on a Remington 1100. The forend is in new condition and the stock is in like new condition, with very minor wear marks. No dings, dents, or chips. The stock is entirely unmolested, unaltered, and uncut. This set is sure to spruce up your Remington shotgun. To my knowledge Remington does not sell these sets by themselves, so if you are looking for a nice Monte Carlo stock set, this is your chance. I haven’t had the opportunity to take the stock off, so while the pictures show the complete gun, this ad is for the stock and forend only. Sorry for the poor lighting, I will try to get better pictures when daylight rolls around.

Price for the set is $275.00 and I will ship CONUS for free.

PM or email at Timothyk88@juno.com

Thanks for looking!

-Tim

tekkie_2011_05034.jpg

tekkie_2011_05035.jpg

tekkie_2011_05036.jpg

tekkie_2011_05037.jpg

tekkie_2011_05038.jpg

tekkie_2011_05039.jpg

2. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

0   0   0

Any interest in taking on trade a straight trap set off a 70's vintage gun in the same condition? Had to ask. Jim W

3. Tekkie

Tekkie TS Member

0   0   0

4. Brad Korando

Brad Korando Member

0   0   0

Email sent.

5. Greg/nmsc

Greg/nmsc TS Member

0   0   0

want to buy ,email me.

6. bigred5850

bigred5850 TS Member

0   0   0

Have you sold this stock and forearm set?

7. mlcameron

mlcameron Member

0   0   0

not a B grade. Trap T or was that an 1187 Premier it was on?

8. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0

ML- Its from an 1100 classic trap, the grip cap is the giveaway, thats the only gun that had the white lettering in the cap.

9. mlcameron

mlcameron Member

0   0   0

Ha! I love to learn! the gold letter must be from the 1187 then? Darker Walnut finish is also a trademark of the clasic traps. Thanks
    Mark

10. Sigraph

Sigraph TS Member

0   0   0

Has the stock set been sold?

11. Tekkie

Tekkie TS Member

0   0   0

It has been brought to my attention that threads not run to their completion are viewed with suspicion on this site. So to clear up any confusion, this stock has been SOLD.

Also, it is, in fact, a B-grade stock set; my information was taken directly from the Remington website. "The Model 1100 Classic Trap features a semi-fancy, B grade American walnut stock with handsome hi-gloss finish and cut-checkering." (http://remington.com/products/firearms/shotguns/model-1100/model-1100-classic-trap.aspx)

mlcameron - The initial description clearly indicates that the stock was taken off of a Remington 1100 Classic Trap shotgun. The first line indicates that it is a FACTORY stock, not an aftermarket stock, nor from a Trap T or 1187 Premier.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
monte carlo wood remington 20 1100
remington 1100 monte carlo stock

remington 1100 monte carlo stocks for sale

remington 1100 stock set

remington 1100 walnut stock set

remington 1100 wood stock set
remington model1100 trap with monte carlo stock
wood stock for a remington model 1100 shotgun