1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD Rayban B&L Sun Glasses 55mm, old - reduced

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Anchorsteam, Dec 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

SOLD - pending funds - I had originally listed these as "Randolph" but upon further examination for an inquiry, they are stamped 'Rayban' B&L' on the top of the nose piece frame in very tiny letters. I did not notice them before. These are original old Raybans. Nice set of original Rayban sunglasses, gold frames with case. Larger lenses. They came from an estate auction. Anice find that is still quite functional as they appear basically unworn. $50.00 shipped to Lower 48 States, Paypal ok. PM for more info
    anchorsteam_2010_2302131.jpg

anchorsteam_2010_2302132.jpg

anchorsteam_2010_2302133.jpg

2. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

TTT for description update.

3. ED'S GUN NUT HUT

ED'S GUN NUT HUT TS Member

0   0   0

They still sell almost identical ones to these at Duluth Trading Company made by American Optical since 1833 if this pair gets sold and more people are interested in some. Two styles, Aviator and Pilot in 2 sizes and all have glass lenses. I bought some several months ago and they are excellent quality. They are not listed in every catalog but are available on the online catalog. Hope this helps someone. Ed

4. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

...close, but no where near "identical"...:^)

If anyone wants those new production Randolph's I can get them cheap for you from the local PX...

5. CANNONRIDE36

CANNONRIDE36 TS Member

0   0   0

whats cheap?

6. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

...let me check - I'll be there this weekend!

7. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

8. rifal

rifal Member

0   0   0

Pm sent your way.

Don N.

9. Anchorsteam

Anchorsteam TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status: