1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sold Precision Gold Top First Pull/Pull Trigge

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by benedict1, Aug 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. benedict1

benedict1 TS Member

0   0   0

Precision Gold Trigger just over six months old. Great for any Top Barrel-First Perazzi. I shot in MX3.

Just inspected and A-okay by Precison Gold. No one but Precision Gold has ever touched this trigger. Complete with two extra springs and wrenches.

Top barrel first, Pull/Pull. $1450 check or money orders. Send PM if interested. First PM with offer gets this splendid trigger group(Arthritis is forcing me out of serious trap shooting; only reason for the sale. Good trigger like this should be used in competition)
    [​IMG]

2. benedict1

benedict1 TS Member

0   0   0

Yes it will fit an MX8

3. benedict1

benedict1 TS Member

0   0   0

4. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Pretty good deal you guys. $200 in extra springs.

5. Dmcdanielctg

Dmcdanielctg TS Member

0   0   0

Jack, can this trigger be converted to bottom first?

6. benedict1

benedict1 TS Member

0   0   0

7. benedict1

benedict1 TS Member

0   0   0

8. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Yes, in two ways. To permanently convert it send it to Coons for a "tree change". Since it is so new he'll be quite fair on the price. He only takes offense at guys filing on his triggers and then being asked to return it to usual normal. Can't be done as a rule and so he charges for the new parts that need installing.

But really simple stuff to pull the top side (left) cocking foot and shoot the bottom bbl first. It will not cock the top side.

I pull cocking feet all the time. Did it today to change over a trigger form bottom to top on my new MX3 Special "Verked like a charm Ollie". First time I shot the gun and after adding a spacer the gun was just like my last MX3 Special I owned in '90. That was a great gun. So is this. Bought it from a TS.com fellow. He thinks I paid him too little, I think I paid him too much! But I was glad to get it and it is shooting just fine thank you.

I need to get some pics going of stuff I have laying around. I'll toss in a pic or two of the new piece. Will be shooting it this weekend.

Buy the trigger and pull the foot. They are worht the money and this trigger has the modern spring system Good stuff

9. Dmcdanielctg

Dmcdanielctg TS Member

0   0   0

PM sent. Thanks Jack.

Dale

10. benedict1

benedict1 TS Member

0   0   0

Sold pending funds

11. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Dale, lucky dude. I was just a small heartbeat away form buyingit for me.

Great deal, great trigger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.