1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Sold!! please delete

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by 97Fxds, Aug 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 97Fxds

97Fxds TS Member

0   0   0

I dont know the year, I was told it might be late '70s to early 80's. But I got it from a gun the had a JackWest stock set. No cracks or splits that i can find, minor surface pressure marks and no but plate. I have no idea what to ask for this set up or what it does or doesnt have or need. I sold the 1100 and found this in a buried box. So after a google search... lets start with $100 shipped for the set. 907-529-5235
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. 97Fxds

97Fxds TS Member

0   0   0

Stock has TB and an S stamped on the flat receiver side. Doesnt seem to be a trap stock, but I am not sure, since the gun I got with this stock set was a Trap model that had "Trap" on the right side of the receiver. No cuts or length changes and it measures 12 1/2 inches long with NO butt plate or pad.
  3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Should be a straight comb trap stock. Comb height is the same as a monte carlo, but no drop at the butt.
  4. nanuk

nanuk Member

0   0   0

pm sent
    regards
    Bob
  5. 97Fxds

97Fxds TS Member

0   0   0

Sold, I did answer several PMs and sold to the first that agreed. TY. Had a few questions about the stock length and if it was cut. Just adding this pic to show the butt end and how the factory stain is still on it and seeped around the access hole. Thanks!
    [​IMG]
  6. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

0   0   0

If he doesn't take it I will. Jim W