1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD - Pigeon Grade BT-99 - 2 barrel set - Case

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by kmecjohnson, Aug 4, 2013.

1. kmecjohnson

kmecjohnson Member

0   0   0

I would like to sell my Browning Pigeon Grade BT-99. The gun comes with two barrels, one 34" with fixed Full and one 32" ported with fixed Improved Modified. I was told it was built in 1979. The chokes are kind of an educated guess based off micrometer reading, I have never shot it. Also comes with vintage Browning 2 barrel luggage style case in pretty nice shape. I bought it because I fell in love with the look of it, but would rather get an XT combo for my son to shoot. The gun has a beautiful grain, the engraving is stunning and the bluing has very little wear. The serial number on the gun matches the 34" barrel, but the s/n on the 32" is different. The lever is still slightly to the right but opens easily like it has been shot some. The wood has handling marks on both the stock and forearm. The worst marks are on the forestock where something rubbed against it and one bubble under the clear about the size of a pencil eraser. If anyone has a 32"/34" XT Unsingle combo for trade, I am interested. Might consider 32" XT as partial trade as well.

I would like to get $2250 shipped. I have it listed on Gunbroker as well and will note "Sold" if the min bid or buy now is met.

Please let me know if you have any questions...

Thanks, Kevin Johnson

2. kmecjohnson

kmecjohnson Member

0   0   0

3. kmecjohnson

kmecjohnson Member

0   0   0

4. deadnout

deadnout Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

dang you saved me $2200.00 dollars. if it would have had a monte carlo stock,we would have been talking. I have a xt trap combo 34 unsingle/32" o/u but I don't want to trade. bunp for a beautiful gun. good luck on your sale. rich.

5. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

0   0   0

sent a pm. dwain

6. kmecjohnson

kmecjohnson Member

0   0   0

PM's returned...

Thanks

7. Catching Chrome

Catching Chrome Member

0   0   0

Intersted in a trade for a krieghoff KS5? PM if you are...

8. kmecjohnson

kmecjohnson Member

0   0   0

PM sent...

Thanks

9. kmecjohnson

kmecjohnson Member

0   0   0

***SOLD***

Thanks