1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD PF**PERAZZI COMBO CASE FOR SALE

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Joe Schmo, Feb 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Schmo

Joe Schmo Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

For sale here is a relatively rare leather Perazzi combo case. The case is virtually un-used. The handle on this case is straight and the leather is still stiff. It’s as if the case has never carried a gun.

The only mark on the case is on the inside cover where the padded lid has pressed against the gold colored pull on the interior compartment. There is also a small scuff in one of the barrel sections. All flaws are critically depicted in the photos on this post.

You will not find a case of this vintage in better condition. $340 shipped in the lower 48.

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Jim Barnes

847-370-9907 cell
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. MDJ67

MDJ67 Active Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

What length barrels will it hold ? MIA should buy it and you could deliver it to Janesville.

3. Joe Schmo

Joe Schmo Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Yes he should buy it shouldn't he. I would bring it with us when we go. Thirty-Four Inches.

4. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

[​IMG]
    I have two of these cases from Winchester era, mine were both vinyl.

5. Joe Schmo

Joe Schmo Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Steve - C'mon..... Looks like leather..... Feels like leather...... Not leather???

6. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

Rating - 95%
    24   1   0

I'm sorry, I want it to be leather too, I have two of these cases, but they are not.

Peel the corner of the Perazzi patch inside the lid, look at the back of the material, you'll see it's not leather.

[​IMG]

The century old leather test method also worked well: Smell it. Any leather has it's leather smell. Vinyl has plastic smell

7. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Janesville is in the plan... but vinyl is not allowed on the grounds

8. Joe Schmo

Joe Schmo Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I've done no testing to see if the exterior of this case is actual leather, Naugahyde, or Real Corinthian Leather for that matter........ It is certainly "leather-like" in feel and appearance. It is also the case provided by Perazzi during the Winchester import era. It is a nice case and is in great shape. If you like this type of case, you will not find a nicer one.

Reasonable offers will be considered.

Jim B

9. gary case

gary case TS Member

0   0   0

No vinyl allowed? JB, I guess you can't wear your normal vintage 80s pants to Jville.

10. Joe Schmo

Joe Schmo Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Gary...... Mine were from the 70's!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.