1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD PF--1935 FOX STERLINGWORTH 16 GAUGE FOR SALE

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 1steve7301, May 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1steve7301

1steve7301 Member

0   0   0

1steve7301_2009_271179.jpg

I have a quite nice Fox Sterlingworth 16 Gauge for sale with 28" barrels choked modified & full. Serial #372559. Numbers are all matching, mirror bright bores, LOP is 14", DAC 1 1/2",DAH 2 5/8" and weights about 6 3/4 Lb. The action is excellent with super tight lock up. Nice remaining case colors on receiver, original blue on the barrels, but thinning and worn in places. The right barrel has a rough patch about 4" long just ahead of forend where I suspect blood at some time in the distant past came in contact with the metal. It looks worse in the pictures than it really is, but it is their. The wood is in very good original condition with a few handling/hunting marks mostly near the receiver. This is an all original SW. You can email me for more pictures if you are interested. Price is $1095 plus $25 Shipping/Insurance. Thanks.

2. GEORGE JACOBSON

GEORGE JACOBSON TS Member

0   0   0

I will buy your gun . please email me .thank you george Jacobson

3. 1steve7301

1steve7301 Member

0   0   0

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

16 gauge fox sterlingworth for sale