1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD PERAZZI TOP SINGLE 34 W/7CT

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JACK, May 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

I'm confused. Is this not a MX8 bbl you are trying to sell or trade? We need a picture and a price. If you cannot post a pic send it to me an I will do that

Jack

2. Hogsan

Hogsan Member

0   0   0

SOLD

3. Hogsan

Hogsan Member

0   0   0

Some information lost in deleted post. 34" top single 18.4 bore KG 1.670 wt.
    Blue & bore in vg to ec condition no porting or bbl modifications. Type 3 lug.
    [​IMG]

4. Hogsan

Hogsan Member

0   0   0

Rich,
    Prefer to trade for unsingle type 3 or 4 fixed or c/t would take original drop out trigger forend iron type 3 or 4 or mx receiver for part or all trade. Or $1450 OBO shipped to lower 48. There is a MX 3 receiver and type 4 forend iron posted for 1300 that might be an option. This is a nice unaltered original bbl with 7 original Perazzi tubes and wrench.

Jim O

5. Hogsan

Hogsan Member

0   0   0

I will give you a call.

6. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

I need Jim to come organize my garage loading area.

7. Hogsan

Hogsan Member

0   0   0

MIA Location and what do you think it is worth? I am on my way to Indiana or I would send you a picture that will make your day. 54 years of stuff stuffed in a few square feet.LOL

8. JACK

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Hogs. I am in The StPaul area. But have all my stuff stuck in my 2-1/2 car garage. Just the bluff stuff takes up half. Wife takes up a full space. My reloading area, tools, packing bench fill a 1/3rd. And then thre is a 2' area to walk thru. And to top it off, The weather has been so bad that I care not to try and stage stuff outside. But I will come June. Adn then I'll send you a picture and you can give me advice

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.