1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Sold!!! Perazzi TMS, 34

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Jim Veta, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim Veta

Jim Veta Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Sold!! is one Perazzi Winchester import, TMS single barrel 34". .724 bore(18.4.) It comes with one coil spring trigger group. six chokes. two perazzi extended factory choke, #10(.040) and #5(.020). Has four more extended chokes three by Wrights #6,#8,#10 and one by briley #7(L.F.). Soft touch recoil reducer. Adjustable two way comb, up and down). LOP is 14.5". Gun has been well maintained. New locking bolt installed six months ago, 1000 rounds fired since then. Serial number is 7381. I am buying a TMXL. that is why I am selling. Asking If interested please contact me direct at p>[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. rhymeswithorange

rhymeswithorange Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

up for a nice guy

3. Jim Veta

Jim Veta Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

4. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Just Purchased An Item From Jim Veta And I Must say HE IS one Of the Nicest People I Have Delt With. What He says You can take to The Bank.Super Fast Delivery And Item Was As He Said & Price Was Right. JOE WHITEHURST PRESIDENT NEW MEXICO TRAPSHOOTING ASSOCATION.

5. Jim Veta

Jim Veta Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

6. Jim Veta

Jim Veta Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

7. Jim Veta

Jim Veta Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0