1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Sold: Perazzi MX3 Special O/U Barrels:

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Rich Bullard Jr., Mar 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rich Bullard Jr.

Rich Bullard Jr. Active Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sold:

Perazzi 32" MX3 Special O/U Barrels: Square Mono Bloc, Ramped/Tapered 6.4mm Rib, No Side Ribs, Bores: .725/18.4, Fixed Chokes: Bottom .015 LM, Top .025 IM, 1.58 KG, No Porting, Type IV Lug, 71xxx. Nice Condition!

These Barrels are compatible with any Square Mono Bloc Receiver as follows: MX1, MX2, MX2L, MX3 Sp., MX4, MX8, MX9, MX10, MX11, MX12, MX14, MX15, MX2000, MX2000s, Comp 1, Mirage, MT6, Granditalia, GA1, GA2, GA88, MS80 and DB81.

These Barrels are NOT compatible with the following receivers: MX3, MX5, MX6, MX7 and TM1/TMX series.

Rich Bullard, Jr. 1-775-742-2843

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. fireman41

fireman41 Member

0   0   0

rich would those barrels be the same standard barrels on a mx2L thanks charlie
  3. Rich Bullard Jr.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

These Barrels will fit an MX2 L Receiver.
  4. joe scout

joe scout Member

0   0   0

Deer Richee,It's old Joe from Mina,Nv.

I'm want'n to know if'n you thinks your O/U berrel will fitt on a ole TM1 receiver ? What I'm look'n to do is fit a Over under barrel on a single barrel reciever soes that I can bee able to look through the top barrel when shootn at Clays, somethin like look'n through a riffel scope ! Some of the guys down at the BUtt-Inn Salloon thinks I might be on two a revoltionairey idea ! Just soo ewes know the Butt Inn is only bar inn town now since thee Hore House closed last year so alott of the shooters had to leave town becuase there wifes or girl friends our out work, sew shootn is down at the rock pit. O' buy the way the little lady Maybell, known to you as Mis Paws says high, she says that she doesn't rememburr you two well mostly only remeburrs the big guys, butts that was back when you were in high schol.
    Mis Paws touk the TM1 receiver in on trade years ago win she was a workn at the "OLD Bridge Ranch" near the Ole Cottonwould Gun Club on I -80. Any chance that you and Mis Paws could do a little tradeing for your berrel?

I seel have that MX3 34" top single for sale can't seem to sell it,dam, I need the money to fix the leeky roof on the trailer. I'm thinken I might have to co-mission you to sell it four me cauzin some say you'r the best sailsman since F.Lee Baliey.

Thxs,

Joe
  5. Lumpytrapshooter

Lumpytrapshooter TS Member

0   0   0

Are these still available
  6. Rich Bullard Jr.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Yes! The Barrels are still available.
  7. Lumpytrapshooter

0   0   0

Will it fit a mx15 Unsingle receiver and forend
  8. Rich Bullard Jr.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

They will fit an MX15 Receiver and Iron. The MX15 is the same Receiver and Iron as the MX3 Special just stamped differently.
  9. Lumpytrapshooter

0   0   0

Sorry one more question, will the rib line up
    Getting a new barrel is new to me
    Thanks
  10. Rich Bullard Jr.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Lumpy,

Call me if interested in the Barrels and I can answer all of your questions. Yes, In my opinion the MX3 Special O/U lines up with an MX15 Unsingle and is considered one of the best matches for a MX15.

Thanks,

Rich Bullard, Jr. 1-775-742-2843
  11. Rich Bullard Jr.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

12. JACK

JACK Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Perhaps we could put these into the same box?
  13. SlowArrow

SlowArrow Member

0   0   0

14. Rich Bullard Jr.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.