1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD -- Perazzi MX10

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Maxey Brantley, Feb 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maxey Brantley

Maxey Brantley Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

For sale. Perazzi MX10, 5 notch rib, 29 ½” barrels, SN 1378XX, date code CA (2006). Right hand cast and palm swell, upgraded wood, adjustable comb. Checkering is sharp. No cracks in forend or stock in the inletting areas. LOP is 14 ¾”over a 1” Decelerator pad. Non-selective, non-adjustable trigger. Barrels marked 1.61kg. Barrels marked 18.4 bore size; no aftermarket barrel/forcing cone work; Briley choke tubes in both barrels are the only aftermarket modification to the barrels; 3 Briley extended thin-wall choke tubes included: .025/.030/.035 with wrench and case. Small nick in the rib edge, minor blue wear on left back corner edge of forend iron and back of trigger guard tang as show in pictures. This was my primary bunker gun for 18 months; I am the second owner as far as I know. Factory receiver finish, no rust or pitting on any metal parts. Includes original Perazzi case (MX10 combo style), stock wrench, comb wrench, 6 comb spacer rings, rib adjustment tool. Mechanically inspected and blessed by Perazzi USA last fall. Price $5950 and I pay shipping and insurance to your FFL. Please use PM function.
    V/R
    Maxey Brantley
    Major, USA ret
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. dimapower

dimapower Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Nice MX10

Jon

3. sean justice

sean justice TS Member

0   0   0

up for a good deal

4. Maxey Brantley

Maxey Brantley Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I've updated some of the information based on a few PM questions. Thanks for looking. Going on Guns International soon. Mention you are looking at the post on Trapshooters.com if you have any other questiions.
    V/R
    Maxey

5. turbonick

turbonick Member

0   0   0

I just received the MX10 yesterday. The gun is everything Maxey said it was and more. I couldn't be more happy in dealing with Maxey. He is an honorable gentleman and I would not hesitate to do business with him again. 100% class act! I've bought guns from MIA and DB Bill as well. They are the good ones!

Nick

6. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

Hey! I want my MX3 back!

Shoot well Nick. You bought a nice piece. A nice italian collection you are developing.

Jack

7. Maxey Brantley

Maxey Brantley Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Nick - thanks for the kind words. Pleasure dealing with you as well. Your emails kept me up to date as the sale progressed. Enjoy - you have a well trained gun!

Maxey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.