1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

SOLD Pending: Newer BT-99 w/ Release Trigger & 34

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Easystreet, Nov 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Easystreet

Easystreet Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I'm trying to get rid of some guns that I don't use. That's why this gun is for sale. I bought it (used) at the Silver Dollar in March of 2010 and have put about 1 or 2 flats of shells through it. I have proven that simply owning a dedicated trap gun does not make a person a trap shooter. ;-)

I never shot much trap to begin with and buying this gun hasn't changed that. In fact, I haven't done much shooting at all in the past year so it's time to thin down the gun safe.

Anyway, here is what I've got for sale.

I have a 2005 model BT-99 with a release trigger and a 34" barrel. I don't know who installed the release. I asked the man at the Dollar if he knew who installed it and he didn't know either, but he said that he knew the man who previously owned the gun and that he knew he took very good care of his guns.

The gun is in very good to excellent condition with only a few minor handling marks or gun rack marks on the stock (mostly the forend). I'll include the same Invector Plus Full Choke (flush) that came with the gun. The gun patterns beautifully and shoots just slightly above POA for me. It's pretty much dead on as far as windage (left/right) is concerned.

I'm asking $950 for the gun shipped to your FFL. I'm located in central Florida.

Pictures to follow.

2. Easystreet

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Here are the pictures (I hope).

3. Easystreet

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Here is another picture.

4. Easystreet

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Here is a photo of the release trigger. Someone may be able to identify whose work it is. Whoever did it, it works very well.

5. Easystreet

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Here is a photo of the other side of the release trigger.

Thanks for looking.

Easystreet

6. Raybren

Raybren Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

7. Raybren

Raybren Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

8. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

Looks like it's in nice shape. Might be a good deal for someone wanting a gun with a release trigger.

-Gary

9. Easystreet

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Someone is going to regret passing up a good deal on a really nice shotgun. Don't let that someone be you. This price of $950 is about what you would pay for a gun of this condition WITHOUT the release trigger. So, in effect, you are getting a $250 to $300 release trigger for FREE with this gun.

Even if you don't need a release trigger right now, how can you be sure you won't need one in the near future? I never thought I'd need a release trigger until about 8 years ago when my flinching got so bad I thought I was going to have to quit shooting.

Many shooters feel that a release trigger is a more natural and more relaxing way of shooting even if you don't have a flinching problem. Why not buy this gun today and try it out for yourself even if you don't have a flinching problem now? If you wait until that flinching problem rears its ugly head before doing anything about it, then it's going to cost you some big $$$$$ to get your current gun(s) converted to release trigger, not to mention the expense and hassle of shipping your gun away and being without it for a month.

So why not buy a nice gun today that has a FREE release trigger already installed? It's $950 delivered to your FFL. Your only extra cost is a small fee (perhaps $25) to the FFL for receiving the gun for you. There is no tax involved and no shipping charges that you have to pay. Don't put off buying it and then regret it later. Send me a PM today and we'll get the ball rolling. It'll make a nice early Christmas present for yourself. Avoid the Christmas rush.

10. Raybren

Raybren Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

11. Easystreet

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Still available!

And you still get a FREE release trigger already installed with the purchase of the gun. If you've ever thought you might want to try a release trigger on a nice trap gun, then you won't find a better deal than this one on a gun in this condition.

Or, you can just wait until you really NEED a release trigger badly and pay a lot more for it. It's your choice. :)

Easystreet

12. Easystreet

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

SOLD pending receipt of funds. Thanks for your interest.

Easystreet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.